If you’re looking for Gorge Walking South Wales, you’ve come to the right place! We deliver gorge walking and scrambling in the Brecon Beacons National Park, at Dinas Rock in Pontneddfechan (SA11 5NR), which is only 35 minutes from Cardiff or Swansea.
Gorge Walking South Wales is an exciting activity that get’s the blood pumping right from the off. Gorge Walking involves climbing, caving, swimming and jumping into pools of water. Gorge Walking is also referred to as Gorge Scrambling or Gully Scrambling.
We deliver Gorge Walking to all types of groups from stag and hen parties, to schools on residential trips, or corporate companies on team building events. Whatever event you’re planning we will provide an activity to remember.
Gorge Walking South Wales Movie
Gorge Walking South Wales Promo coming soon, keep checking back!
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- 0945 Hours: Arrive and meet the team
- 1000 Hours: Kit up and safety brief
- 1015: Introduction to gorge walking
- 1030 Hours: Walk into the gorge and start
- 1245 Hours: Finish or move into the next gorge
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All safety equipment
- Transport on request
What locations are availble?
- South Wales
- Brecon Beacons
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Trainers or walking shoes that lace up
- All technical equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
- Full and Half Day session are available
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare this before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 6 people
- Individuals can book a place on our fixed dates
- Full Day: £45 per person
- Half Day: £35 per person