If you’re looking for Gorge Walking North Wales, you’ve come to the right place! We deliver gorge walking, scrambling and canyoning in our private gorge near Llangollen. Dressed in wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids groups head off down the gorge encountering slides, jumps, crawls and swims. This is a stag favourite.
We provide all kit required for this activity. Customers only need to bring with them a pair of trainers they don’t mind getting wet, swimwear and a towel. Please note customers are required to use their own transport to and from the gorge.
Gorge Walking North Wales is an exciting activity that get’s the blood pumping right from the off. Gorge Walking involves climbing, caving, swimming and jumping into pools of water. Gorge Walking is also referred to as Gorge Scrambling or Gully Scrambling.
We deliver Gorge Walking to all types of groups from stag and hen parties, to schools on residential trips, or corporate companies on team building events. Whatever event you’re planning we will provide an activity to remember.
Gorge Walking South Wales Movie
Gorge Walking South Wales Promo coming soon, keep checking back!
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- 0845 Hours: Arrive and meet the team
- 0900 Hours: Kit up and safety brief
- 0915: Introduction to gorge walking
- 0920 Hours: Walk into the gorge and start
- 1200 Hours: Finish or move into the next gorge
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All safety equipment
What locations are availble?
- Llangollen / 30 minutes from Chester or 1 hour from Liverpool
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Trainers or walking shoes that lace up and you don’t mind getting wet
- All technical equipment is provided but you’ll in a towel and spare shoes
How long should I allow for this experience?
- Full and Half Day session are available
- Sessions start at 9am and 1pm
- Groups must arrive 15 minutes before there start times
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare this before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 6 people
- Half Day: £50 per person
- Full Day: See Canyoning North Wales