If you’re staying in the West Country and want to go Gorge Walking Bristol, you’ve come to the right place! We deliver gorge walking and scrambling in South Wales in the southern part of the Brecon Beacons National Park, at Dinas Rock in Pontneddfechan (SA11 5NR), which is just off the M4 and only an hour away from Bristol.
Gorge Walking Bristol is a full on activity that’s great for any adrenaline seeking group, looking for an extreme adventure! Gorge Walking involves climbing, caving, swimming and jumping into pools of water. Gorge Walking is also referred to as Gorge Scrambling or Gully Scrambling.
We deliver Gorge Walking to all types of groups from stag and hen parties, to schools on residential trips, or corporate companies on team building events. Whatever event you’re planning we will provide an activity to remember.
Gorge Walking Bristol Movie
Gorge Walking Bristol Promo coming soon, keep checking back!
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- 0945 Hours: Arrive and meet the team
- 1000 Hours: Kit up and safety brief
- 1015: Introduction to gorge walking
- 1030 Hours: Walk into the gorge and start
- 1245 Hours: Finish or move into the next gorge
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All safety equipment
- Transport on request
What locations are availble?
- Dinas Rock in Pontneddfechan (SA11 5NR)
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Trainers or walking shoes that lace up
- All technical equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
- Full and Half Day session are available
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare this before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 6 people
- Individuals can book a place on our fixed dates
- Full Day: £45 per person
- Half Day: £35 per person