Description of activity / Example:
If your looking for an introduction to Bushcraft in South Wales, look no further. We have a fantastic bushcraft experience set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons. During this experience our fully qualified instructors will teach you a number of new skills before you’re given the opportunity to put these to the test. Our bushcraft course include all the main elements of survival and you’ll also get to spend a night under the stars in your own shelter.
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- Arrive and meet the team
- Trek off into the Brecon Beacons (Short walk)
- Set camp
- Learn and practice bushcraft skills
- Build shelter for the evening
- Prepare evening meal
- Continue learning and practicing bushcraft skills
- Living off the land lunch
- Break camp
- Mini navigation exercise
What is included?
- 2 Days in the Brecon Beacons
- Qualified bushcraft instructors
- All equipment and food required
What locations are availble?
South Wales / Brecon Beacons Between Cardiff and Swansea
What should I wear?
Full kit list is given on booking
All equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
This experience is two days and one night. If you require accommodation prior to the course starting this can be arranged.
When does the activity take place?
All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare these before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
Minimum groups of 4 people
Individuals can book a place on our fixed dates
- £45 per person / One day basic
- £125 per person / Two day basic
- £65 per person / River Wye One day challenge
- £150 per person / River Wye Two day challenge